Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Very Boring

My mom is gone :(



The house is very boring without her. Sunday I was bored all night, I think yesterday I watched TV and took a nap. We had to run the mile at school. That sucked. Dinner was roast on Sunday and last night French Dip.



Today I had a cheer meeting and now I'm at the library. I got my favorite Veggietales movie (Josh and the Big Wall), and two books. They are called "What Will Fat Cat Sit On?" and an Enchanted (my favorite movie) look and find. I'm very excited about all three. Tonight we are having french toast.



Tomorrow school gets out early so I'll be extra bored, but that night I have a choir party. Free pizza. That's my kind of party. Kim and Doug will be having soup.



Thursday cheer practice starts, we'll have it on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the rest of the year. I'm telling my body to prepare for major soreness. :( Oh I will also be watching a lot of TV that night. Pizza for dinner again.



Friday, I don't think anything is happening. But spaghetti for dinner.

Saturday my mommy's coming home! :D

2 comments:

Mama Greer said...

Home is very boring. VERY...without my mother.

Connie Babe said...

that is just funny.

because i consider myself pretty dang boring.

but i'm looking forward to once again being home and pushing you off my shoulder. :D