Saturday, May 24, 2008

Parenthesis Are Like Hugs For Your Words!

Today's post's name is dedicated to my sister Brittany. That is some of her wisdom that she shared with me today.




LaNae and Thomas arrived at my house last night. We went shooting today. Not a very flattering picture of me, but I didn't realize there was a camera nearby. So not my problem.



We then went to dinner at Fat Boys (which I applied to today) and went shopping. Then we came home and made cards. I made two very cute ones. One for each of my two sisters who don't live with me. They are very cute. I will have to put pictures of them on later. After they get them in the mail.
That is all for tonight, I am going to go watch a movie and hopefully play a game with my family. Have a fun night!



4 comments:

brittany michelle said...

for goodness around the world! I am getting a card! yay!

you should put up another picture of kim, because she is a cool girl.

and of yourself. because this is your blog. oh yeah, and you are a cool girl, too.

Connie Babe said...

for goodness around the world!

that's the first time i've ever gone shooting. it was fun!!!

let's get a lot of guns and go shooting every week!

LaNae Brandon said...

Shooting way way fun... Next time Thomas will have to remember his shotgun shells :-)
And the picture is flattering, because it's a Very cool one

Lady Winterhart said...

you should make a card for kim. because she lives with you and you'd hate if she thought you were playing favorites. :D