Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Face Almost Broke Today

We stunted again today.

I had to put up an extension. And pop off. From the extension. For the first time.

I caught Caitlin's butt on my face.

That does not feel good I tell you. Having a 100.2 pound girl land on your face butt-first.

Other than that, stunting was very fun today. It's hard work though. Today was one of those I-want-to-quit days. But that's what makes it worth it. All the sweat and bruises. Another hard work day in the wonderful world of cheerleading.

Also, seminary graduation was tonight. That was fun. My mom played the piano with Kelsey on violin and Chris on viola. They did very good. My mom and I now know that a viola is a bigger violin, we thought it was like a cello.

I ate chicken that touched mushrooms. And broke a plastic fork on a baked potato, I replaced it with a metal one. So no more seminary til August. That means I get to sleep in tomorrow. Yay!

My grandparents are at my house today. The Ward ones, they make me very happy when they visit me. My grandpa always has funny stories to tell me. LaNae and Thomas are coming to visit me Friday night, I'm excited for them too. They've never been here. I love it when people come to visit.

Oh! I almost forgot! Tomorrow is our annual town clean-up day. So we won't go to any of our classes because the school will be cleaning, then we have a barbeque. Then at 5:00 our ward is cleaning part of the town I guess, then we will have a barbeque for dinner. So tomorrow I will get my fair share of cleaning and hamburgers. I'm excited.

Have a great night!

3 comments:

brittany michelle said...

you are very lucky that i read this at night, otherwise i would have called you to lecture you that you shouldn't tell me to have a good night in the morning.
i love how you just insert random stuff, or talk about stuff in a way that it seems random...yeah, i'm very much fond of the randomized style of your typing.

Connie Babe said...

i am grateful that you saved your friend's life with your face.

:D

see? i've changed my attitude.

Lady Winterhart said...

you should see what else you can catch with your face. it's a talent i've only heard of seals having.