Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Past Few Days

Kim is better at mentioning things that happen in my life than I am. I only mention one thing every once in awhile and just ramble about that (yes, I'm my mother's daughter). So I will try to mention more things.

I just hurt myself. I like to snap and point at things (in one motion) so I just did that by my neck so my pointer finger was on my chin and then I accidentally flicked my neck very hard with my middle finger. It did not feel very good.

I saw Iron Man last night. I had to clean my room first, that part sucked. I did not know as much as I thought I did. I guess all I really knew was that he was a superhero. I went with my friend Brittany, and we love the front row. A boy TJ from my ward was up there (along with Kim's seminary teacher on the other side of us) and he did not appreciate me. He said to Brittany "Why did you bring her? She talks too much" it was ok though, he said he liked answering my questions. Which was good because I had a lot of them. I mean that was a confusing/good movie.

The other day my teacher told me that a place I went is not real. She said there were only two cities in Alaska and she said they were Anchorage and I don't remember the other one. I told her I've been to Ketchikan. She said "that's not a city" in a very mean voice. That made me very sad.

I went jogging this morning while Kim rode her bike along side me. It was very fun. We went down to the grocery store, bought a drink, then came back. My dad put up a mirror in our room when we got back home. It's beautiful, it's squiggly and reflective. I like to look at myself in it.

My mom is leaving me tomorrow. I'm very depressed about it. She will be gone for a whole week :( I'm in charge of cooking while she's gone. I'm a little nervous about that. But excited.

I can't think of anything else that has happened, maybe Kim will know.....

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

you hurt me today also.

cracked my skin open.

it wasn't the kindest thing you did to me today. even if it was an accident.

you do talk too much in movies. quit asking questions. they will let you know. and those of us watching with you, usually haven't seen it, so quit talking and just watch.

ketchikan is a city. it's not a town. it's a city. if you want me to tell your teacher, i'll be more than happy to.

i'm glad you were outside today with your sister.

i will miss you while i'm gone also.

Mama Greer said...

I think you got everything.

Luke Hsiao said...

haha sounds like an awesome few days