Monday, May 19, 2008

I Do Not Want A Sunburned Ear

That's right, I'm sitting on my couch, and our front door is open, so the sun is shining right on my ear. It does not feel good. I have a feeling it will be sunburned soon. Not looking forward to that.

But I will tell you what sun I am looking forward to. Mexico/California Sun. That is where our summer vacation will be this year. I'm very excited. I plan to get very tan and eat lots of pizza. That's right 24-hour pizza will be available to me. If I want pizza at two in the morning, I can have it. That part I am looking forward to.

Thursday the 8th grade cheerleaders had a dance, so the older girls to stunt. I'm very happy about this because my best friend and I are exactly the same size. This means we get to base together and hopefully Caitlin will be our flyer. She's our other best friend. She's our size too. We love stunting.

I found a new hero at my gas station, he is one of those window picture guys. He is blue, and he has a mohawk and wears a ripped t-shirt with a "T" on it. I named him Toleto. He is very awesome.

Ooooh! I almost forgot! I got to do one of the most relaxing things in the world today, organize our food. I know, it doesn't sound like much fun, but it's one of my favorite things in the world to do. The Schwann's Man came today, and I thought "we don't have enough room in our freezer for that ice cream" so I rearranged everything and made it all pretty and organized. It relaxed me so much that I did the pantry too. It was very relaxing.

Well, I'm going to finish watching iCarly now. Have a wonderful evening! :D

2 comments:

Luke Hsiao said...

oh snap! I've seen those schwann guys around but never seen them deliver anything! mmmmm.....ice cream......

Connie Babe said...

jaycey...you're sitting on the bigger couch.

move.

your ear will be safe.

and schwan is spelled with one 'n'.

thanks for blogging!!!