Friday, May 2, 2008

My Three Life Goals

#1: Marry a rich man.

I will love this rich man, do not think I am marrying him just for his money, that is wrong. When I have the choice between marrying a cute poor man and a cute rich man, (I will love both of them) I will have to choose the rich one, life will simply be easier this way.

#2: Be the cutest pregnant lady ever.

I will be married while I am pregnant, do not worry. To be the cutest pregnant lady ever, I will exercise to stay all skinny and eat a ton so I will have a huge belly. I will dance with this pregnant belly.

#3: Be the cutest old lady ever.

I just love old people, they tell the best stories and have a certain spunk that we just don't see anymore. Old people are my favorite so I hope to do them justice by being the cutest old lady ever.

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

#4 - to be a goof.

CONGRATS!!!

YOU HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!

Luke Hsiao said...

hahah interesting goals there XD