Sunday, May 25, 2008

7 Months Til Christmas!!!!

Today I beat the pokemon game I've been playing. It actually wasn't that hard, I only used one pokemon the whole time so he was like 40 levels above everyone else. It was a good way to spend my time though.
My mom made some delicious cookies yesterday. They are very yummy for you. Kim made me a co author for her blog. That excites me. I broiled some steak again today. One of the movies we watched last night was the worst movie ever. It had horrible actors, crappy camera men and probably a $6 budget. I loved it lol.
Well happy 7 months til Christmas!!! Have a christmas-y night!

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

it was a pathetic movie.

lanae doesn't get to pick next time.

just because the word BABY is in the title, doesn't mean it's a good movie!

LOL!!!

Josh said...

Which movie was it? You've intrigued me now.

Anonymous said...

Christmas??!!?? what? your are crazy :P are you prepared for cold again weather when it has barely started to warm up?