Saturday, May 3, 2008

And The Secret Is Revealed....

I just realized I never said anything more about the secret I was doing. I could've written about it on Monday, but I forgot. The reason I couldn't say anything about it was because I didn't want Brittany to know about it before it got to her.

I spent hours making a slideshow for my sisters (see above). I did it all by myself. I had a lot of fun finding pictures, quotes and songs. I hope you all enjoy it too.

Along with the slideshow, I sent Ally and Britt some of their favorite snacks. And a Dora sticker. I used that money I found that was for my iPod, and I felt good. I even paid for the delivery. :D

I think this is the first time I've ever done something for not myself. And don't worry, Kim wasn't left out. She got to have Hershey's and Martinelli's to eat/drink while I finally showed my family the project. She got a sticker too.

And, when I went to put the rest of my money in my secret money box, I found $20! I said "mom! this is what happens when you do things for other people!"

So I hope you enjoy the slideshow. I spent a lot of time on it. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Mama Greer said...

Thank you for all of that. :D

Connie Babe said...

the nice warm feeling...the nice warm smile...

Luke Hsiao said...

one of the best slideshows i've ever seen :D