Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rain

It rained a lot today. This is what my dad found outside.

While fishing.

The cleanup yesterday was very fun. I found a baseball (whom I named Soda), a little toy jeep, and a plastic coin. I loved the hamburgers.

Cheer practice was canceled today because of the tornadoes going on. So when my dad came home with fish to eat, I decided to broil myself a steak. No Britt, not boil. That was delicious. Then, while watching Last Comic Standing, we saw a commercial for Wendy's bashing McDonalds. That's when my mom decided she really wanted to McDonalds, I just ate my second dinner for the night. :D

Idk what else to say. So have a great evening!

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

The broiler pan is waiting for you to clean it.

:D

Luke Hsiao said...

WENDY'S FOREVER!

Josh said...

Wow, you had me thinking that the fish kinda fell from the sky and your dad just found them on the ground, picked them up, and brought them inside...