Friday, July 18, 2008

Sliced Fingers

The windows in the dorms were really close to each other so we could talk to each other at night. So one of the nights, I had just got into bed when I hear Caitlin from the next room:

"Jaycey?"

I sit up, "ya?"

"Come over here." "Adrianna cut herself"

I go over to the window. "How?"

"She doesn't know"

So I call Adrianna over to the window, she puts her finger out the window and there is blood EVERYWHERE. Like the next morning, we found blood on the sidewalk, and we're on the 12th floor.

To make the long story short, she has no idea how she cut her finger, because she was running across the room. Running. Across the three foot long room.

She is weird lol. And really funny to watch.

She's not the only one who sliced her finger this week though, I guess my mom cut herself (again) while I was gone. Someone really should hide the knives from her.

Then today, we went to the store and I was running my hand along the rugs on a shelf and all of a sudden there was blood everywhere.

I got a cardboard-cut.

Those are not fun. It's a good thing I keep band aids in my purse.

I think I embarrassed my mom though, because I was sort of jumping around holding my finger in my mouth, while being very loud. She made me give her my finger, because it had to be dry. I didn't like seeing the blood, but she band aid-ed me quick.

Crisis avoided.

So lots of finger slicing this week....hopefully it'll stop.

1 comment:

Connie Babe said...

i wasn't embarrassed.

you were hurting my ears.

and popping around..you'd probably get blood on the floor.