Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Five Months Til Christmas!!

My sisters are at my house right now.

This is the first time Ally has been here, she's so excited that she's actually sleeping right now. :D

We just had a VERY long day in Casper. We actually slept in til like 8 though. We drove about two hours to Casper, ate lunch then spent a few hours in Hobby Lobby. Let me tell you, you could die in that place. Because there is so much stuff that you would forget to eat.

After that we spent a few hours (and a lot of money) at the mall buying clothes. Yay!

Then we ate dinner and spent like a year in Wal*Mart. Then got some blizzards at Dairy Queen and came home.

It was a very long day, but it was one of the most fun I've had all summer. Sure beats yesterday when Ally and I woke up at six so I could go lift weights. Oh ya, only three more days of that!

Um, tomorrow we are painting a ship. We are doing that at Cari's house. I'm not sure if I'm excited or not. Today we bought a lot of camp stuff. And some things for my birthday party!!!!

I liked spending the day with my sisters and my mom. We had some funny moments. Like when my baby sister started singing about a chicken leg and root beer. Or when Brittany got a pirate hat from Long John Silvers.

Overall today was fantastic, and exhausting.

Happy five months til Christmas.

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i am beyond tired.

but glad that i behaved myself.

and it was fun.

glad we laughed.

Josh said...

That's a lot to pack in to one day. My personal record is staying for about eight months in one place in a single day, a year is pretty impressive, you'll have to teach me your endurance technique.

Glad you're all having fun, keep up the good work.

Mama Greer said...

It was very exhausting...but soooo worth it..