Friday, July 4, 2008

My Funny Sisters

Last night we had french toast for dinner. Kim and I had to eat early since we both had to be places at six. So mom, Kim and I were all sitting at the table, when Kim got extremely panicked. "Oh no!" She said this as if she forgot the most important thing in the world. "Is there butter on these?!?" I looked at my mom like "did she really just say that?" and we busted out laughing. It was hilarious, the amount of panic that butter could cause that girl. That's Kim's funny story for the day.

Back in the day, Brittany wrote a story. About a pirate with a banana. A monkey steals his banana and they get in a sword fight. During this fight, Oarnet finds a gun. This is the last line.


Oarnet the Pirate by ~imperial-blackhawk on deviantART

Joshua Bailey illustrated it for her. Brittany was thinking about pirates long before she knew she was one. She is a funny girl and this is one of my favorite stories ever.

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

y'all are weird and josh is very talented.

okay. y'all are talented too...but i'm glad to see josh's artwork here. that was a nice surprise.

Josh said...

That art looks awesome, I'll have to check out some more of what's his face's work.

brittany michelle said...

i love that! i was so happy and surprised when josh drew that! it was the coolest thing ever. i think when i go entirely pro at writing, i will have to ask josh to illustrate a children's book for me, called Oarnet the pirate. it will be rated pg instead of g for some violent references.