Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Today is not as happy as I was hoping it would be. It does not seem like the 4th of July. We don't have a parade in Rawlins so we will just BBQ and watch the fireworks.

Also, I miss my family very much. Last night my uncle Joel called us and invited us to a BBQ at his house. I miss the Guerrero's a lot, it's been almost a year since I've seen them.

This will be my very first 4th of July EVER without Brittany. That alone makes me sad. But I will ignore all of that for the day and smile. Because no cheerleading today!

For little kids, the 4th of July doesn't make much sense. So I give props to Tara for telling Jake that it is G.I. Joe's birthday. I think that is genius! Because that's basically what it is and little kids totally understand that!

So happy 4th of July to everyone! I miss and love you guys! Yes, even my mom because even when she's right next to me, I miss her with all my heart. Have a fantastic night, don't lose your hearing! :D

3 comments:

Josh said...

phew, glad we all survived that night. I'm impressed with this post, it's possibly the most patriotic looking blog entry I've ever seen in my entire life... Awesome.

Connie Babe said...

lol...i scanned josh's comment and thought he called your blog entry 'pathetic'!

LOL

Connie Babe said...

lol...i scanned josh's comment and thought he called your blog entry 'pathetic'!

LOL