Monday, July 7, 2008

I Am Super Excited!!!!

My two sisters are coming to see me in two weeks! I have not seen my baby sister since February I think. That's a very long time. I miss her a lot.

I have not seen Britt in like two weeks lol. But still, I love seeing her.

Next week I have a camp up in Laramie so that's also exciting. But again, we have to pay for our own presents. I guess it's a tradition that wherever we go, the seniors give us a surprise. But at state, and for camp, they've asked us to give them money. So we're paying for our own presents. Not sure how I feel about that.

But ya, I'm so excited for my sisters, I just had to let everyone know.

4 comments:

Mama Greer said...

She's never this excited when she sees me in the morning..

Connie Babe said...

i hope you like the present.

brittany michelle said...

but she is very excited when she sees you with butter, kim

Amy Dobson said...

Allison is very excited to see you too.