Thursday, July 3, 2008

Not Enough Hours

Or perhaps there are too many.....I'm not quite sure.

My days are not very exciting. In fact, they are pretty tiring. I have to wake up at six, actually my mom wakes me up, which I am thankful for because I am not happy about waking up at six during the summer. So after waking up at a time that shouldn't even exist, I get to go try to kill myself with weights, that's not fun.

Then I have to go with a bunch of tired girls down to a football field (ya, I have to be outside, in Rawlins, at seven in the morning) to practice cheers. And to watch the new girls try to learn cheers. I try not to get frustrated because I know I'm not the fastest learner, but I don't like having to do the same thing over and over and over again that early in the morning.

So once I get home, I try to watch TV, but that doesn't work very well because it's summer. I fall asleep for about two hours sometime during the day (usually before noon) and watch some more TV. Once my mom wakes up, I get to bug her some, which entertains me for awhile, but she usually makes me do chores.

Now I get to add to my day more cheer practice. At six at night, I have to go stunt, on the football field. Six is a horrible time for practice at night and why? Because that's when I usually eat dinner. The highlight of everyday for me is dinner, I don't like having to wait, and eating before then is just too early. So now, Monday through Thursday, I will have to wait until about eight to eat dinner.

And to add on to all of this, I'm always tired, and sore. Really, really sore. I do not like my coach very much right now. Annie is making me a cranky person.

2 comments:

brittany michelle said...

I'll put a curse on Annie for you:

Annie--

May all your children be born naked!

Your welcome, Jaycey

Connie Babe said...

i do not enjoy waking you up.

because you are what is known as a cranky head.

and i do not like being snarled at.

and now, doug is copying what you said that morning when i tell him it's time to get up.

because he hears your crankiness all the way into his sleep.

:D