Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thursday Pizza

So I was on the phone with my Aunt LaNae last night. I told her Kim blogged. She told me she would check it out on Monday, since she only has the internet at work.


I was very confused. I asked her why she wasn't going to work for the rest of the week, then she was confused.

Oh. It's Saturday.


I ate pizza for dinner tonight. My brain told me it was Thursday.


I told LaNae I'm like that dog that drools when a bell rings.


In my house we eat pizza for dinner on Thursdays. This week really threw me off.


Because on Thursday, my friend Saylee told me she really wanted pizza. I told her that's what I was having for dinner, because that's TV night and it's the night we eat pizza for dinner.

So when I walked in the door after practice, I was not expecting my mom to be cooking. But no, there was spaghetti cooking.


"What's today?" I asked


My mom just looked at me.


"I thought it was Thursday."

She laughed at me.


I honestly thought that I had walked around all day thinking it was Thursday when it wasn't. But it was.


I should stop making habits, they just mess with me.

5 comments:

Connie Babe said...

probably the first thursday in years that we haven't had pizza.

i was dominoed and pizza hutted out.

glad we found dannie's pizza and bones!

Connie Babe said...

probably the first thursday in years that we haven't had pizza.

i was dominoed and pizza hutted out.

glad we found dannie's pizza and bones!

LaNae Brandon said...

Lol... Yes you gave me a few good laughs :-)

Karilyn said...

We used to have pancakes on Tuesdays.... (for dinner)


It's a neat tradition to have, stick with the PizzaThursday thing, it's like donuts on half-birthdays, you know?

yeppers!

Lady Winterhart said...

habits also make it easier for snipers to find you alone and take you out. very bad habit. maybe i should do something besides sit home all day.