Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged....7 Things


7 Things To Do Before I Die
-Go to College
-Get Married
-Have Kids
-Go to all of those places in the back of the Book of Mormon and Bible
-Climb a mountain...again
-Travel the world with my husband
-Babysit my sisters' kids

7 Things I Cannot Do
-Drive
-Sing Tenor
-Go an hour without food
-Mow the lawn
-Vote
-Lose at Guitar Hero
-Dance as well as Doug

7 Things I Say Most Often
-What's for dinner?
-Can I get on the computer?
-I'm hungry
-When are we going to Utah?
-What's on TV tonight?
-Did my sister call me?
-Did I get a present today?

7 Books I Love
-Grumpy Bird
-Time For Bed
-The Giver
-To Kill A Mockingbird
-Night
-Ender's Game
-The Firm

7 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
-Hot Fuzz
-Veggietales: Josh and the Big Wall
-Accepted
-Enchanted
-Finding Nemo
-Madagascar
-Top Gun

7 People I Tag
-Amy
-Josh
-Scott
-Krista
-Britt
-Kim
-Austin

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

good ones....made me smile...

Josh said...

Wait... does tagged mean I'm tagged to do this?

Anonymous said...

I love - LOVE - Ender's Game! LOVE!