Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Scared

Okay so I know I already blogged today but I can't wait any longer for this one.

I'm scared and worried.

I don't want to grow up, well I do, but I'm worried about having to take care of myself.

I know it's more than a year away, but I'm going to have to move out soon.

I'll have to provide for myself, and living costs a lot of money. I'll have to buy my own clothes, food, cleaning supplies, furniture, washer and dryer, silverware, sheets, books, socks, and who knows what else?

I'm worried, how am I going to pay for myself?

I have to go to school, I don't even know how I'm going to pull off paying for that.

I'm really worried.

What's gonna happen when I don't have any money for food anymore? Or gas?

I'm scared.

And even if I can somehow get all of that somehow taken care of, I'm going to be by myself.

I hate being by myself, ask Kim, she knows better than anyone. Being by myself is my worst fear. And pretty soon I'm going to be by myself. All the time.

I am freaking out inside this head of mine.

I don't know how I'm ever going to do this. I need to get a job now.

I'm still a little girl. I mean I want to grow up, but at the same time I'm very, very scared.

5 comments:

Mama Greer said...

You don't have to freak. You have a family here for you. You won't ever be alone, you make friends easy. And you definately will not starve. Promise.

Connie Babe said...

You will be fine. You share a place with other girls. You budget your money and stick to it. We'll go shopping at IKEA. And you can come home on weekends if you want.

And you have 2 big sisters to ask for advice. And a momma who will be more than happy to be involved in whatever way you'll let her.

Lady Winterhart said...

and you can have a roommate that you do crazy things with to drive the neighbors crazy so you forget to worry about all the crappy stuff. you get used to the stress about paying bills so it's really not that bad. my real fear? going to a movie theater. i'll get jake to sing patty cake to you. i wonder if he knows that one?

brittany michelle said...

you will not be by yourself all the time.

look at it this way--you get all of the leftovers for a year!

Josh said...

Worrying is good, makes you prepare. Still, you have an awesome family to take care of you, and the Empire will always be around when you're in need. The rest just kinda... comes.