Saturday, November 8, 2008

This Hat Makes My Forehead Itch


I saw it today! Madagascar Escape 2 Africa in case you were wondering...


I gotta tell you, I was a little nervous about it because I really liked the first one, but I honestly liked this one better. And it had some awesome music, Will.i.am from Black Eyed Peas did a lot of it. I think I'm going to download the album now.


Oh. I can't find it :(


Anyways, you get to see Alex as a baby in this movie. He's very cute and has a rattle, with a lion on it. He has the cutest little face, I tried to find a picture online but there aren't any.


Oh and he has a cute birth mark, of Africa, because that is where he is from.


I'm not going to say anymore, except I love the movie.


And there's a shark on shore.

Anyways, go see the movie, it's worth the $42 ticket at the theater ;)

4 comments:

brittany michelle said...

that hat makes your forehead itch?

what hat?

i'm so disappointed that there isn't a baby alex pic.

but that's okay i guess. you did a good enough job at being excited about it

brittany michelle said...

oh yeah! and why is the ticket $42?

Connie Babe said...

should have gone into your part of the theatre. our western wasn't up to snuff.

get it? snuff? western? lol...oh, i crack myself up!

Mama Greer said...

What ticket price were you looking at?

And the shark was my favorite...^-^