Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So Not Right

I helped get someone kicked out of school today.

He was being racist------at my best friend.

Now my friend Kereston is one of the best people I have ever met, she is crazy strong and is just a fantastic individual. So when she was crying today because of a stupid boy, I had to do something about it.

He came up to her and said "Our flag is red, white, and blue not red, BLACK, and blue"

He is soooo lucky I didn't see him after I heard about it.

Anyways so I went down to the office and made sure it was taken care of. I guess he got kicked out of school, hopefully for more than just today.

Okay, so just having that told to her today is too much right? Well I guess not, because another boy, right as school was about to end started talking about the KKK.

We were talking about our Mock Election and who we all voted for. This is the boy: "something, something, something (idk what the first few words were) the KKK, I voted for John McCain!"

:O

He said this to Kereston and I.

:O

Kereston said something about how he is not in the KKK. He said "I'm not a member of the KKK.....yet."

UGH!!!!

So again, I went to the office. I talked to my great friend Mr. Ogden (my principal) and he said we'll get it taken care of tomorrow, since school was already out.

Oh geez, I can't believe some people.

5 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i'm glad you are a person who would say something.

the fact that anyone is judged by the color of their skin PISSES me off.

glad we share those beliefs.

Lady Winterhart said...

so the kid isn't a brainless white trash zombie in peed-on bed sheets yet?

what a goal for the future!

Karilyn said...

Jaycey,

The world has more than it's share of yucky people, Sweetheart, but we are also surrounded by wonderful people too, so focus on those.

Let this incident go, don't keep it in your pocket. You dealt with it the best way you could, now hopefully the Principal will be an adult and take care of it further so the infestation doesn't continue.

What was that wonderful song you heard on the radio this morning saying again? Get that going in your head and let stuff like this go, hopefully your friend can too, so it doesn't poison the rest of her day. Evidently that young man has the wrong teaching at his home, or his friends are the wrong type of people, and they think being a stinking bully is cool.

Crumbs like that won't be around forever, but shining stars like you will be~ Be happy!

Anonymous said...

Jaycey - I'm very proud of you!!

Every time I think about this I just want to scream.

You're a wonderful woman!

Josh said...

Glad to know things got taken care of. Hopefully there aren't any further issues with the jerks. Some people just can't seem to get over such a trivial thing as skin color.