Friday, August 8, 2008

Whoops..

As you may have noticed, my song on here did change. You have no options now, I am forcing you to listen to this song. There is a reason for this.

This morning, part of the song popped into my head, so I asked my mom to sing it to me. She looked up the lyrics and we ended up singing it together, we then called my dad and sang a little bit of it on his voicemail.

When we were done with that, my mom asked me who we should call next and I was all "Brittany!" Surprisingly, she answered! What a joyous occasion!

Such a joyous occasion that my mom and I sang the whole song to her. We got very into it and were pretty loud. It was a lot of fun. After we were finally finished, I hear my mom start apologizing.

When she gets off the phone, my mother explains to me that Britt was in class. She didn't want to stop us because we "sounded like we were trying so hard", she says she's pretty sure the whole group heard us.

Whoops.

5 comments:

Lady Winterhart said...

you serenaded a whole class. i bet it made their day.

Anonymous said...

LOL how come no one calls and sings me songs?!?!

Jaycey said...

How come you never gave me your phone number? :P

Connie Babe said...

that was fun.

Mama Greer said...

it was entertaining watching them sing to her