Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Song For My Mother

It's to the tune of one of those camp songs....if you have any questions, I can sing it to you :D

I took my mom's (repeat) most favorite hat (repeat)
And gave it to (repeat) our only cat (repeat)
I took my mom's most favorite hat and gave it to our only cat.

(You get the repeats by now..)

The cat it went, to outer space
You should have seen, my mother's face.
The cat it went to outer space, you should have seen my mother's face.

My mom was mad, for one whole year
Because the cat, had disappeared.
My mom was mad for one whole year, because the cat had disappeared.

Our cat came back, without her hat
That night my mom, dealt with that cat
Our cat came back without her hat, that night my mom dealt with that cat.

Now don't forget, before you steal
Your cat could be, in your next meal!

No repeat on that last one. It just ends there. :D

3 comments:

Mama Greer said...

I love that song

Connie Babe said...

you are so weird.

Josh said...

Very nice, are there gestures that go along with this camp song?