Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Version Of Love

Hopefully you know the tune of this song, if not, it can be a nice poem for you to read. My mom gave me the words to the first line. I decided to make more.

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore.

When the sun hits your nose like a big velvet rose, that's amore.

When the stars hit your cheek like a big hunk of meat, that's amore.

When the clouds hit your ear like a giant sharp spear, that's amore.

When the sky hits your lips like Shakira's hips, that's amore.


Idk how to end it. I'm leaving for girl's camp tomorrow, I'll blog about it when I get back. Have a nice week!

4 comments:

Connie Babe said...

you have a weird perception of love.

Anonymous said...

LOLOL

I hope you have a wonderful time at Girls Camp!!

LaNae Brandon said...

Lol... I would love to had seen how Britt's class responded :-)
Teach her to answer her phone during class

Josh said...

Holy cow, how did I miss this? That's amazing Jaycey, I actually skipped the first paragraph and went straight into the song at first, I figured it was just a few unknown verses. Sweet.