Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Thing I'm Stealing From My Mother

Actually, now that I think about it, this one was given to me.

A: Attached or Single? Attached. To my mother.
B: Best friend? Brittany
C: Cake or Pie? I'm ok without
D: Day of Choice? June 25th. It's during the summer and that's when you can think "how long has it been since Christmas? Only that much longer!" Yes, that's what I think
E: Essential Item? my body. I tend to always have it with me so I'm going to say that it's important.
F: Favorite Color? Pink and purple
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? neither
H: Hometown? Ogden is where I was born
I: Indulgence? Brittany and Ally
J: January or July? July
K: Kids? I'm good for a few years
L: Life isn't complete without? my family
M: Marriage Date? haven't set one yet...
N: Number of Brothers & Sisters? 3 sisters
O: Oranges or Apples? Apples. Red delicious. The really dark, really crisp, refrigerated ones.
P: Phobias? Being alone
Q: Quotes? "To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." -Gilbert Keith Chesterton
R: Reason to smile? family. babies. warm cookies. music.
S: Season of choice? Summer
T: Tag seven peeps! (see list below)
U: Unknown fact about me? I am terrified of doing anything alone. Even if it only takes like 2.7 seconds, I'm scared to death.
V: Vegetable? Carrot
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? I'm ok for now...
Y: Your fave food? steak
Z: Zodiac sign? Virgo
Seven Brilliant Bloggers I am passing this tag onto...
1- Anyone
2- who
3- decides
4- to
5- take
6- this
7- quiz

3 comments:

Josh said...

That's cool, there were a few things I didn't know about you on there. I like the quote by the way, I'm definitely adding it to my collection.

Connie Babe said...

umm...hate to tell you this, you have to drive to casper. by yourself.

Alexx said...

Heyyy how's it hanging I made a blog. I'm to lazy to use it though do you have a facebook account?