Monday, August 18, 2008

Mosaic Monday

This one is for Kim. I know there are blank spaces, but I couldn't find any other pictures that didn't totally ruin the whole thing. I still like it though.



1. Not available, 2. Tunic, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Nintendo, 1992., 3. Not available, 4. Sword, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Nintendo, 1992., 5. zelda logo, 6. Bomb,The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Nintendo, 1992., 7. Not available, 8. Heart, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Nintendo, 1992.9. Not available

4 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i love that girl.

even if that game confuses me.

Mama Greer said...

That's pretty sweet

Mama Greer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

Sweet, I love Legend of Zelda, I like what you've done with this.