Friday, August 15, 2008

Girls Camp!

I'm home!!!!

I'll just mention the highlights, and the parts that almost made me punch someone :D

Highlights:

The monster twins. My mom gave us all these cute little stuffed animals. I convinced her to buy the little monsters, and I found my two favorites. I decided they were German twins and gave them some weird accents. My mom let me choose who got which ones, guess who got the twins :) Kim and I :D

Joni and Laurie. These are two girls I barely knew before this camp, but now, they are two friends I will have for life. Joni is just a hoot to be around, one of the most fun people I've ever been with. And Laurie, oh Laurie. She is one of the cutest girls I've ever met. She was a first year and asked questions about everything. She discovered her new favorite word is "dingy" but even after asking 200 times, she still doesn't understand it. lol. those two make me laugh.

My parents being with me. It definitely made camp feel like home.

Parts that made me want to punch someone.

Ok, first off let me say that I'm not one to get in fights. I may act like I might, but I never really consider it. Until this week, I was so ready to hurt someone that I had to avoid certain girls.

Namely "Girl A". I can't be too specific. I can in person, but not on the internet. Let's just say we have very different opinions on most things. She seems to have the idea that she knows what is right. All the time. And she feels the need to take credit for everything. She treated most of (if not all) of the girls like we were the most stupid things on the face of this planet. She didn't think we could do anything. That's all I'll say on here. Don't want to get in trouble.

I've been spoiled. Camp in the Rock Springs Stake is different. Very different. Again, that's all I'll say on here.

I'm getting kicked off now, so my story telling is over for the night. But overall, with the help of most of the girls up there and my family, I had a good time. It's definitely a camp I won't forget.

4 comments:

Lady Winterhart said...

i had to go home a day early from laurel's camp. two "mean girls" (they could've been in the movie) kept making a fat girl feel like crap. i wanted to break their noses and had permission from a few leaders. i got after them, so that helped a little but i didn't want to go to jail so i left with a leader who had a newborn so she couldn't spend the night.

Connie Babe said...

there was a lot of good things that happened there. overall, it was fun...cuz i want to camp next summer!!! *GASP*!!!!

Josh said...

Sounds like an exciting time, sans the drama of course, life could usually do with a bit less of that. Glad you're back home alright.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun!!

There's always drama. Isn't that supposed to be part of camp? lol