Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just For Fun

What you do is put your music player on shuffle, press forward for each question, and use the song title as the answer to the question. No cheating!!!! Some will be completely random, some ironic, some even a bit creepy. I'm not going to tag anyone, just whoever wants to can do it.

How am I feeling today?: Falling For You
Will I get far in life?: Bottom of the Ocean [that doesn't sound too good]
How do my friends see me?: Thanks For The Memories
Where will I get Married?: Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
What is my best friend's theme song?: Decode
What is the story of my life?: I'm So Excited
What is/was high school like?: Shoebox
How can I get ahead in life?: Shake It Up
What is the best thing about me?: The Waltz
How is today going to be? All Around The World
What's in store for this weekend? Sweetest Goodbye
What song describes my parents?: Shut Up and Let Me Go [lol!]
My grandparents?: Breath of Heaven
How is my life going?: Lonely [aww :(]
What song will they play at my funeral?: All For One, All For Love
How does the world see me?: Neverending Dream
Will I have a happy life?: What Hurts the Most [wow, seriously?!]
Do people secretly lust after me?: Whisper
How can I make myself happy?: Give Me More [haha]
What should I do with my life?: Twist and Shout [okay!]
Will I ever have children? Can't Stop [woah, I only want a few]
What is some good advice?: Blame It On The Mistletoe
What is my signature dancing song?: My Strongest Suit
What is my signature song?: Grillz
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?: Material Girl [hey!]
What type of guys/girls do you like?: Superstar [lol]

1 comment:

LaNae Brandon said...

Lol... It's funny how well they fit