Friday, December 5, 2008

Her Turtle? :S

I was telling Brittany last night about an interesting dream I had a few weeks back and she told me I had to blog about it so that's what I'm doing.

I was sitting in class, at school, and I got called down to the office. I was told it was a family emergency so I went really fast.

When I got down there I saw my mom crying.

"Brittany's turtle died." is all she says.

I start crying.

I mean this turtle was important to me, I feel like I just lost a family member. How can the world go on???

And then I wake up.

Brittany doesn't have a turtle. And if she did, why would it be so important???

Because in that dream it felt like my whole life was over just because her turtle died.

Anyone know how to interpret dreams?

It was a confusing one.

5 comments:

Connie Babe said...

very interesting.

because i doubt i'd come to school to tell you.

and even though i learned that it's okay to cry in public, i doubt i'd cry over a turtle.

Lady Winterhart said...

secretly you wish brittany had a turtle. just so it could die.

Anonymous said...

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/t3.htm - I like to look up things on this website. Like you need to look up: turtle, sister, grieving, death, pet, family, mom, crying.

Anyway words you can think of and see if you can find a way they relate. Sometimes there is nothing. Sometimes it's pretty amazing how it all relates.

I have crazy dreams. Someday I'll tell you some. Like the one about bridge climbing in a little car looking for candy... or how I was a half robot who stole a shoe (not the pair - just A shoe)... stuff like that ;)

Mama Greer said...

I'm going to miss that turtle.

brittany michelle said...

that's right.