Friday, January 9, 2009

My New "Thing"

(oh my, that's a big picture)


Guess what I did last night?

Okay, don't guess, I'll just tell you: I went to soccer! :O




That's right, I've had a friend bugging me to go for awhile so Adrianna and I finally gave in and went last night.

Probably one of the best things I've done for awhile.

I found out that soccer makes Adrianna and me very hyper lol.

We used our cunning skills to get on the same team, and these really nice Hispanic boys tried to teach me to do some awesome skills, but it didn't really work, so we're going to work on that next week.

It's a super exciting game and I'm actually better than I thought! Adrianna made a goal so that was cool. I almost killed a kid with the ball but he said it was okay because his belly saved him.

Anyways, found something I totally love!

I'll try to get some pictures up next week.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Silly Jaycey, soccer is of course something to love. Of all the sports I know it's just about the only one that's actually a sport... and actually fun to play. Congrats on this new find.

Connie Babe said...

congratulations!

Lady Winterhart said...

have fun kicking people in the shins.