Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally: 100th Post!

I honestly just wanted to have a 100th post. Nothing really to blog about so I'm doing one of those quiz things.

I like the number three, so I'm going to say "Mom, Camille, and Kim, I pass this quiz to you."


1. What time is it? 4:31 PM
2. Full name: Jaycey Elizabeth Ward
3. What are you most afraid of: Birds
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theater: Twilight
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Nope :(
6. Where were you born? McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden, Utah
7. Have you ever been to Alaska? Yep, it's beautiful
8. Ever been toilet papering: Yes, but I was little. All I remember was being on LaNae's shoulders
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes
11. Croutons or bacon bits: Croutons
12. Favorite day of the week: Wednesdays
13. Favorite Restaurant: How about....Texas Roadhouse
14. Favorite Flower: Those fake really bright daisies from Albertsons :D
15. Favorite sport: football
16. Favorite Drink: Grape Kool-Aid
17. Favorite ice cream: Drumstick Flavor
18. Favorite fast food restaurant: McDonald's, they have me addicted
19. What color is your bedroom carpet? Like a tan-ish color
20. How many times you failed your driver's test? Um, about that. Still don't know how to drive lol
21. What do you do most often when you are bored? Get on the computer
23. Bedtime: I don't think I have a set one. Usually like 10 during the week,
24. Favorite TV shows: Right now I'd have to say The Office and Corner Gas (a Canadian sitcom)
25. What are you listening to right now?:God Only Knows by The Beach Boys
26. What is your favorite color? Pink :D
27. How many tattoos do you have: one sec, I gotta count....let's see....none
28. What would you like to accomplish before you die? I want to get married in the temple to the man of my dreams, most people know who I'm talking about ;) I also want to visit all of those places that they have pictures of in the back of the bible and Book of Mormon, I want to have kids, I want to be happy :D

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

eh. tagged. okay. look for it on monday.

:D i do like learning about you though.

Lady Winterhart said...

first you have to convert orlando bloom.

Jaycey said...

it's uh, not orlando bloom tara lol

where have you been for the past....4 years or so? :P