Sunday, September 28, 2008

Take That Mr. Ogden

Today I taught my principal a lesson.

He got up to bear his testimony and says "Jaycey and Kim said if I got up, they would too."

He lied.

We never had such an exchange.

So as he's finishing up, I get ready to go. As I walk past him, he and my mother were wondering the same thing "What did poor Mr/Brother Ogden just start?"

I get up there. I stare at everyone.

"I BELIEVE IN TELLING THE TRUTH"

laughter from the congregation.

Watch out Mr. Ogden. You're my new Rick & Larry. :D

6 comments:

Connie Babe said...

lol...it was great.

grandma would beam with pride at your quickness.

i believe i'm set to blog about this wednesday.

Mama Greer said...

it was pretty grand...

Josh said...

Wow, a new Rick and Larry, wish I could be there for the fun, sounds like you're off to a great start.

Karilyn said...

*laughing*


You ROCK, Jaycey!!!!

Shane Ogden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane Ogden said...

It is amazing how the spirit works sometimes. I know that if you had not stood and bore your beautiful testimony that others who followed you later would not have stood up either. Miracles happened that afternoon and you were a part of it. Ogden