Monday, September 8, 2008

Mosaic Monday

My favorite music...I just picked my favorite from each letter in my iPod...
(Sorry for the spaces, it was too big so I made three separate ones...)





A: American Boy-Estelle
B: Brandenburg-Black Violin
C: Chain Hang Low-Jibbs
D: Dancing Through Life-From Wicked the Musical
E: Eyelash Wishes-The All-American Rejects
F: Five Forever-From Little Women the Musical
G: Goodnight and Go-Imogen Heap
H: Hard Day's Night-The Beatles
I: I'm Yours-Jason Mraz
J: Jammin'-Black Violin
K: Kiss Yourself Goodbye-The All-American Rejects
L: Livin On A Prayer-Bon Jovi
M: More Than Useless-Relient K
N: No Air-Jordin Sparks
O: Old Time Rock & Roll-Bob Segar
P: P.S. I Love You-The Beatles
R: Rockstar-Nickelback
S: Strawberry Fields Forever-The Beatles
T: Tainted Love-Depeche Mode
U: Unwritten-Natasha Bedingfield
V: Veggietales Theme-Veggietales
W: We Built This City-Jefferson Starship
Y: Yo Ho-Jonas Brothers
#: 1, 2 Step-Ciara


1. All American Boy, 2. Brandenburg gate, 3. Do Yo Chain Hang Low, 4. Dancing Through Life, 5. I so wish I had these eyelashes., 6. forever five., 7. ~ And I Always Sleep with My Guns When You're Gone, 8. "A Hard Day's Night", 9. I'm Yours, 10. Jammin', 11. Kiss Yourself Goodbye, 12. Livin' On A Prayer, 13. more than useless, 14. NO AIR., 15. old time rock n' roll., 16. P S/"P.S. I Love You", 17. Rockstar, 18. Beatles: Strawberry Fields Forever, 19. Tainted love, 20. I Am Unwritten, 21. VeggieTales, 22. We Built this City, 23. "Yo Ho, Ho Hum", 24. 1,2 step

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

how many mosiacs do you have hidden on my computer? :D

Josh said...

Now that's one impressive mosaic, inspiring even.

Krista said...

I like the music picture. It's cool.