Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Real Post!

Hooray! It's a real post, not just pictures!

As some of you know, it is Outlaw Week in Rawlins. That means Homecoming is Friday.

Monday was "Kickin' It Old School", I wore 80's clothes. I should've been an 80's teen I think. Tuesday was Movie Star day or something, I had no idea what to, so that was my one day off. Today was our class colors day so I wore our class T-Shirt. Tomorrow is sports day so I will be borrowing a friend's football jersey and wearing long leggings as my "football pants" :D Then Friday is red/white day.

Today we had a coronation assembly in the morning and an Olympic assembly after lunch. I participated in the Olympic assembly. I was pulled across the gym floor because I'm small :D

Yesterday, today and tomorrow we have Jr. Cheerleading, for the most part, it's super fun. Friday they get to be in the parade with us and they do get to do a pre-game performance. I'm super excited, it's a lot of fun. All the little girls "remembered" being in my group last yesterday. Another girl was mad because they all remembered "Jaycey!' not her. :P

Friday we get to do a pep rally so that will be good. I will post about the parade, game and dance on Saturday. Have a fantastic night!

4 comments:

Josh said...

Sounds like a busy week you have going. Good luck with everything, hopefully it all turns out well.

Connie Babe said...

little kiddos remember you because you remember them and you make them feel important and that they matter.

that's huge for little people.

that's why dan was my first hero.

and i'm sorry i'm missing homecoming. if i could make doug go to the meetings, i would.

love you.

LaNae Brandon said...

That's because you're great with kids!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see you in the parade!