Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wall-E


Ever since that movie came out people have been telling me I need to see it.

I didn't really want to though, it was about a robot who cleaned up garbage. Yawn.

Well last week was Aidan's birthday and I guess he loves Wall-E. I just love the way he says Wall-E, it's freakin hilarious.

Anyways, because Aidan loves it so much, I decided to give it a chance. So after we got home from Utah, we all watched it together.

Omigosh. I love this movie.

I should have watched it sooner.

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

wall-eeeeeee (yup, that last part is said while freakishly inhaling at a great rate)

Josh said...

Aww, I'm almost disappointed Jaycey, it is Pixar after all, I don't think they've ever put out anything that wasn't good. They could probably make a sweet movie even if it was about a dirty bucket of water sitting in the corner of a room.

Jaycey said...

I'd watch that