Friday, March 28, 2008

Sping Break: Lazy Day 1

This morning I woke up and realized how much happier you are when you get out of bed on your own free will. My mother was asleep and I didn't want to bother her with any questions so I went ahead and had some ice cream for breakfast. She probably will not be too happy after reading this, but it was really good ice cream.

After that I relaxed a bit in front of the TV. I played some Word Whomp and enjoyed a few hours of the Disney channel. I saw a very convincing commercial for Subway(footlongs are only $5 right now!) and so when my mom told me to get in the car I hoped that was where we were going. Instead we went to McDonald's. Which is fine by me. I knew they had Enchanted toys so I decided to get two happy meals. McDonald's lied to me. The toys were not really from Enchanted. They were princess and pirate toys. I still love them though.
Yes, there's my beautifulness on a lazy day. No makeup, still in PJ's. Haven't done much today. I'm wearing my beautiful tiara, my pirate eye patch, and of course I have my wand made out a piece of cardboard and a straw. What every princess needs. :D
After eating lunch, I called my sister and surprisingly, she answered! After her being confused with my many sentences right after another on different subjects, we ended that conversation. I will have to call her back later. Oh, while I was on the phone with her I swept and accidentally threw a drink across the room.
That's pretty much it for now. I'll most likely be on the computer, eating and watching TV for the rest of the day. Nothing more exciting than spring break! :) I hope you all have a one-of-a-kind day! Eat something healthy.


2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

you seem to hate chores so much that you have blocked that from your memory.

you did do chores today.

i know.

i told you to.

multiple times.

Josh said...

Sorry we didn't fill you in on all the details of the twenty-eighth, heard you got a little panicky. Glad your Spring Break has started off well, hope it keeps going that way.