Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm A True Rawlins-ite

Last night, on our way home from Randolph, we discovered the I-80 was closed after Rock Springs, which is only an hour and a half away from home. So we were not allowed to go home. We had to get a hotel room. Which really sucks when it's not voluntary. I told my mom we are now true Rawlins-ites because we could not get home last night. :D

Other than that, yesterday was really fun. Bryley was blessed and DJ was ordained a teacher. I got to spend most of the day with my second family. It seems like they all grow up so much more everytime I see them. And it's crazy to believe that Bryley is almost two months.

Saturday I made cards while watching the YW meeting thing. Fudge's birthday is tomorrow and Gio's is Thursday. It's worrying my mom a little having everyone turn 16, because soon it will be my turn.

I can't think of anything else to write so that's all for today. Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Connie Babe said...

and you had a hamburger for breakfast.

not ice cream!