Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Not Over, I'm a Gangsta and More Firsts Comin Up

That's right-it snowed again today. I know, what a bummer, I was thinkin the same thing. The wind is very crazy today, which brings to my next subject. The wind blew off a piece of my house today, so I put on my jacket and went to get it. I am wearing my whole warm-up suit thing from cheerleading so when I put the hood up, I discovered I'm a true gangsta.

Kim and I ventured down the road to get this missing piece of house and when we reached it, we grabbed it and I told her "RUN SO IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE STEALING IT!" (we have to yell to be heard over the wind). So yes, I was a true gangsta today, I imagine we have scared neighbors now that will probably be moving soon. Oh well.

Yesterday it was ping pong, today it shall be tennis. Well, not today. But today is when I made the decision. This next school year I will be playing tennis. One of the other cheerleaders played at this year so I asked her about it. So she convinced me that I want to play and we got Brittany to want to also. So Brittany and I will be on a doubles team next year. It will be very interesting because, again, neither of us have ever played before. Caitlin said it's ok because she hadn't either before she joined.

Well, it's officially spring break now, I'm going to go enjoy it!!! Watch the videos at the bottom of the page, I'm sure you'll enjoy at least one. Have a beautiful day! :D

1 comment:

Connie Babe said...

a whiny gangster perhaps.