Friday, August 21, 2009

Changes

I've changed the look of my blog so I thought I should blog about the recent changes in my life.

First I have to think of a few :)

1. I'm not wearing pants, do not worry, I am appropriately covered. I'm just in a dress. I enjoy dresses.

2. I have a job. I think it's considered a job at least. I babysit a 7-year old girl during the day and will start watching her 5-year old brother as well once school starts. I'll be watching both of them for only the first week of school and then an after school program starts for the girl. The boy can't go until he's 6 so I will be watching him until October 11th.

It's going well so far. This little girl likes painting nails....and faces, playing games and eating. I have introduced her to the wonderful part of my life called Guitar Hero. I'm not sure if that was the greatest idea because in the past 48 hours I have played "I Love Rock 'N Roll" about 4,000 times on easy. :)

3. I am going to be taking a class starting the 26th that I am very nervous about. I don't think I've ever been worried about a class before it started, but this one I am worried about. My high school doesn't have a math class for me this year so my mom and I went to sign me up for one with a community college that the school has an agreement with. Anyways, we went in there to sign me up for College Algebra, but somehow, by the time I left I was signed up for College Calculus. I am worried. But I will have all of the math teachers to help me (and Camille :D) so hopefully I will do fine.

4. I am going to the temple tomorrow.

5. The bottom of my silver flip flops have soaked up probably 3 lbs of grease from working the fair this year. Yum.

6. School starts on my birthday! I will have to post a picture on the first day with my birthday outfit :D

7. I have side bangs now.

8. My camera has been found and my iPod works again.

9. I discovered a perk of being the only child at home. It is called school clothes budget. For most of my life, whatever money we had for school clothes got split between the three of us, which is fine, but this year all of the money went to me! That sounds shallow. I don't mean it that way, just trying to look at the positives of being the only child home.

10. My mother had a birthday. Before her next birthday, I will be out of high school. :P

11. I won! It was a contest on Kristin's Blog! That was probably the best day of my life. I think there have been 4 contests on there and my mom has won half of them. So I really wanted to win. She takes amazing photos so I am glad for the prize I won.

12. My room is clean.

13. I drove my mom to and from Rock Springs the other night.

14. It is not just grape kool-aid that I love now, I love cherry too.

15. And also m&m's. I used to only like mini and peanut ones, but now I enjoy the regular ones.

16. Brittany will be 20 on the 28th. Remember that date.

I think that's it. Oh wait...

17. My best friend is going to go to seminary with me!!!!

That is all.

3 comments:

brittany michelle said...

i love this post because it has so many pieces of information to read!

but if you wore flip flops and the flip flops absorbed grease...how did your feet fare?

Anonymous said...

Hooray for math!!

Connie Babe said...

do your flip flops smell as good as you did when you'd come home from working the fair?

you'd smell like funnel cakes...