Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ranting

I usually try to stay positive, but I just can't take it anymore.


Why don't people realize how their actions affect other people?


Why don't people realize how their stupid decisions hurt people they love?


How do people get off ruining my relationships when I did nothing wrong?


I want to make Taylorsville my home, but how can I when I'm not there to fix the relationships that are falling apart by no fault of my own?


I am so frustrated and I don't know what to do anymore.


There are a lot of betrayals going on here and the two people involved don't even seem to notice.


They are causing problems within families and don't even seem to care.


Is it really worth this much trouble? Because if they really think this is worth how much pain it's causing me alone, I really don't them how I thought I did.


Neither of them are people I ever thought could hurt another person, but hey, you learn something new everyday.


How do they think this is okay?


I know I have no say in how either of them live their lives, but they're affecting me now, so I feel like I should be able to express myself.


How do they think this will end?


I do not know what to do anymore.


WHAT ARE THEY THINKING????


If I ever act like this...please hurt me.

That's all.

3 comments:

LaNae Brandon said...

Life Sucks quite a bit
Sometimes people need to learn from their mistakes
If this is one of them, then they'll learn the hard way
I'm sorry you're hurting
And I'm sorry for the others who are being hurt also

I love you!!

brittany michelle said...

ha ha. i like the part where you say you learn something new every day. i really didn't expect either of them to do this.

Josh said...

And I really didn't expect anybody to react this way, especially without talking about it with at least one of us, both of you, Brit, and Jaycey. It seems there's a bit going on that neither of you are willing to talk about.

If you still feel this way... both of us are always available over text, and can be available to chat or talk as well, all you have to do is ask.

Keeping it all to yourselves, or talking behind backs does nothing to solve anything. Perhaps it's a matter of misunderstanding, accusations, overreactions, and misplaced and assumed motives, we can't know without talking. This doesn't have to be as dramatic as everybody is making it, if only we can all be open.

Please contact us both... because this doesn't have to change anything in any of our friendships. I'm still the same Josh, and your sister is still the same Kim.

I believe that honesty and understanding is the remedy for all hurt and conflict, this is no exception.