Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

4th of July was crazy fun this year.

My parents and I were at the Dyas family reunion, my dad's mom's family :D

I got to go paintballing for the first time (which I now love) and got a super cool welt/bruise thing on my leg-thanks Alex, I got to go on a few 4-wheeling adventures with Alex, Tony, Eyan, Bailey and Joel, that was super fun, Alex almost tipped us over in a river though :O

We lit a lot of fireworks, my brother Chris had some awesome ones! Jacob and Harrison (my new found cousins) were lighting fireworks off of a bridge and throwing them into the water. My favorite ones were the flowers because they would spin on the water. Oh and some little ones that would sink a little and you'd hear a muffled explosion and see a little bubble of smoke come up!

We played games after my parents left to Clay's house. After that we decided we should probably go to bed. So here I am at about 3 in the morning, in a tent Lora let me sleep in, I'm playing solitare when all of a sudden there's a knock on my tent.

"who's in here?"

"uh, Jaycey...who's out there?"

"alex, stewart and michael"

I guess they had no place to sleep for the night, so they let themselves in and decided they were having a sleepover in my tent. I took some pictures so I'll put those up later.

Anyways, that was my 4th of July this year!!!

2 comments:

LaNae Brandon said...

Your 4th of July was more exciting than mine
Thomas had to work so I put Leanna to bed and read a book.
Can't wait to see pictures! I want the ones you took while you were at my house :-)
My USB connection isn't working on my computer so I can't upload any new pictures!
Enjoy your vacation

Connie Babe said...

glad you had fun...i did too!