Saturday, April 4, 2009

Would You Like To Donate?


For those of you that don't know, I'm on the Big Brothers Big Sisters committee in my town as the representative from the high school BIGS Club.

Every Monday I go to a local elementary with a few other high school students. We eat lunch with about 7 students and then play games with them. It is very fun.

Anyways, it's the time of year when we do Bowl For Kids' Sake and the BIGS Club has our own team this year.

It is a fundraiser so our team has to raise $200 by May 1st in order to participate.

It's a good cause, so if you would like to donate, even just a dollar, please let me know :D

5 comments:

Josh said...

So, how does one go about making a donation?

Connie Babe said...

i'm in...

Jaycey said...

Well I might see you in the next two weeks, or there's always that thing called the postal service lol.

Josh said...

Indeed, I have something to send up to you and Kim anyway. Just a matter of sending a donation up eh?

Lady Winterhart said...

crap. i just barely saw this. email me with the next fundraiser please.