Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MY PERMIT!!!!

I got brave today!! My mom and I went to the DMV to get my permit and I was scared. Everyone ahead of me did not pass so that worried me.
I went up to the computer and guess what?! I got my first question wrong :(

But...I did not miss any more!!!




It stopped me before I finished, I guess my score was high enough for them.

They took my picture and get this: I drove out of there!




I drove my mom and I to the grocery store and back :D

It took some time, but I did it.

I think I'm growing up :O
p.s. my mom said she thinks i'm the only woman to ever lie about her weight like i did. i rounded up so my permit is going to say "100 pounds" :D

3 comments:

Josh said...

Congrats on the permit, talking about growing up so much, you remind me of a couple of other characters in Negima!?... yes... I do relate a lot of things to that.

Glad to see you're a cut above all the rest of the residents of Wyoming.

LaNae Brandon said...

You're cute
I'm glad you faced your fear
And made it!!
You have TONS of open country, so take advantage and have fun

Luke Hsiao said...

awesome! Congrats! I like how you're covering that part too hahaha.

p.s. you should invite my newer email: luke.w.hsiao@gmail.com that way i don't have to switch everytime to see your blog :D