Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Have A Blog!

I started a blog!

That's something I've never done before, so this is exciting. I didn't do anything too exciting today. No church because of stake conference, but there was New Beginnings. That was fun.

I had some cookies and ice cream for breakfast, and after my mom finding out, I ate some real breakfast :D

Kim and I watched some Pokemon and Wizards of Waverly Place.

Last night after set building and cheering (our boys won by 21!) I saw The Bucket List with my friend Brittany. It was good, I would suggest it for your next outing.

Well, that's all for tonight! Hopefully I'll have more interesting news tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Josh said...

Sounds like an exciting day you had there. Probably as eventful as mine was, more so maybe. Thanks for the invite to read your blog, should be interesting. You've inspired me to start my own blog... erm... again, hopefully I'll keep this one updated.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow, keep us all updated, later.