Monday, October 13, 2008

Unfortunately...?

My mom is the funniest woman in the world when she is tired.

The other night Doug and I were watching The King of Queens and Carrie's dad made a joke. Doug (in the show) was looking in the empty fridge and asked if Carrie had got back with the groceries yet. Her dad said yes but unfortunately, both Carrie and the groceries were invisible.

I told my mom about this and she started laughing hysterically. Doug and I both looked at her.

"Unfortunately isn't a word!!!!"

"Uh yeah mom, it is."

"No, it's not!"

Man, I love her tired moments :D

8 comments:

Connie Babe said...

oh hush.

brittany michelle said...

no, do not hush. tattle more. :D

Karilyn said...

She comes by it honestly, you know........She gets it from her mom!

Truly!!! More laughter came from our kitchen than from any other room in the entire house because of that lady~

*chuckle*

Fun times!! Thanks for sharing~

Krista said...

Oh good music choice. I love it. My mom does silly things like that too. I think it's just a part of getting old.

Connie Babe said...

HEY!!! I AM NOT OLD!!!

no matter how much hair i have to dye!

Amy Dobson said...

I like the festive new look on your blog...and the songs freakin' rock. You just wait Jaycey...you have a few kids and your brain will go too. LOL

Love Ya Lots!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ohhh I needed that!

Mama Greer said...

Good times...